Excuse me while I slip into something more comfortable.
It is Saturday evening and the rodeo is finally over. Your hauling partner side-eyes you in jealousy that you brought these moccs along to change into. You didn’t waste any time, as soon as you were able to slip your boots off, you started walking on clouds. While watering horses, saying hello to the neighbor campers, and checking in on the kids at the teen dance- you have everyone’s permission to do it all comfortably.
- Sizing Suggestion: Wear true to size or if you are between sizes we recommend sizing down. Brianne typically wears a 7.5 and would purchase a size 7.
- Made of Ragg Wool & Genuine Suede.
- Pile lining.
- Heavily Treaded Rubber Sole for Traction.
- Great for both, indoor and outdoor wear.
- Rawhide Laces.
- For the same moccasins in a light grey Aztec pattern, see these: Minnetonka Torrey Moccasins [Grey].
- For the same moccasins in a light brown, cinnamon color, see these: Minnetonka Torrey Moccasins [Cinnamon].
- For the same moccasins in a colorful striped pattern, see these: Minnetonka Torrey Moccasin Boots [Black Multi].
✜ Please note that any SALE/DISCOUNTED goods are Final Sale. These are non-refundable & non-returnable. ✜