Tone deaf and off-key, but I will sing my heart out to any Oak Ridge Boys song.
Just before the next county fair featuring the Oak Ridge Boys, I'll slip these boots on, and we'll skip off into the sunset. No matter my lack of singing skills, I'm confident I'll dance the night away in these quality, edgy, distressed ovine leather boots that will make your western outfits giddy up, oom poppa, omm poppa, mow mow...
Sizing Suggestion: Wear a half size down from your most normal size.
- Corral Style A4257
- Genuine Lamb Leather Brown Tones.
- Almond Toe.
- Inside Zipper for easy access.
- The shaft is approx. " tall.
- Ankle circumference is approx. 13.5".
Heel height is approx. 2.5".
- Boots that are handcrafted may vary slightly in texture and color tone.